Inside this Page
Finance & Credit Card News
Credit Card Blog Posts
Credit Card Articles
Mastering finances has never been easier. Learn about the different credit cards offered, what the benefits to each one are and easily apply. Credit cards issued by different banks will all offer different rewards, so it's important to understand what you're getting before you apply and learn the interest rates of each, too. See the FAQs page for any questions that you may have. Use the financial calculators to help understand your current state of finances and find out how much you can afford in monthly payments. Once you establish what you can afford, spending money and managing credit cards is easier than ever.
Financial calculators serve many purposes. There are many different kinds of these calculators available on the internet that you can find easily. However, the one that is used most often is the debt management calculator. You can use this calculator to help manage your debt and pay it off without allowing it to grow. The process of figuring this out is very simple. You simply plug in the appropriate numbers and press a button that will give you the answer you need.
Some of financial calculators range in complexity, but normally the simplest always work the best. You also have the option of speaking to someone on the phone or in the bank where you have your credit card account if you wish to create a financial plan. But this site can provide you with the start you need so you have the information right at your fingertips without having to go anywhere.
• Financial Calculator: Minimum Payment Calculator
• Financial Calculator: Credit Card Payoff Calculator
• Financial Calculator: Mortgage Affordability Calculator
• Financial Calculator: Refinancing Calculator
• Financial Calculator: Rent or Buy Calculator
• Financial Calculator: HELOC Calculator
• Financial Calculator: How Much House Can I Afford?
Credit card benefits change regularly. There are ones with rewards and cash back and others that offer low APR and others with no annual fee. Then there's the decision on the little icon on the card – will it be Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover? And, more importantly, does it matter? Yes and no. Yes, because some stores don't take all cards and because there is special benefits package attached to each credit card network. No, because at the end of the day, you have to pick the card that's right for you. Review the benefits to each one, finding out all the details, and once all your questions are answered, start the application process.
• Credit Card Benefits: MasterCard Benefits Guide
• Credit Card Benefits: Visa Card Benefits Guide
• Credit Card Benefits: American Express Card Benefits Guide
• Credit Card Benefits: Discover Card Benefits Guide
- Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards Visa® H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard® First Latitude Platinum Mastercard® Secured Credit Card
- Destiny Mastercard® with Fast Pre-qualification Walmart MoneyCard® Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card
- Milestone® Mastercard® - Less Than Perfect Credit Considered Aspiration Plus Spend & Save™ Till Visa® Debit Card for Kids