- Earn 3% cash back at Walmart.com, 2% cash back at Walmart fuel stations, & 1% cash back at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year.*
- Earn 2% interest rate on up to $1,000 balance in your savings account. Plus, get chances to win cash prizes each month!*
- Get peace of mind with three coverage levels, up to $200, for purchase transactions with opt-in & eligible direct deposit.*
- *Please see site for full terms and conditions.
Information - Rates - Fees
Direct Deposit Fee: $0
Monthly Fee: $0 with eligible direct deposit
Review by CreditCardsLab
The popularity of prepaid debit cards has been growing of late. This is partly due to an increase in credit issues all over the world, but some people simply do not like the complicated fee structures and potential penalties.
Prepaid debit cards are indeed much simpler and usually cost you less in the long run. While the benefits are also limited, prepaid debit cards are suitable for people who want simple functionality and convenience.
There may be no card more convenient than the one MasterCard issued debit card affiliated with Walmart. It costs you nothing to make purchases but it is also free to add money at Walmart locations around the world or through Direct Deposit. MasterCard Zero Liability insurance is also included at no charge.
- MasterCard card benefits
- No application fee
Rewards & Benefits
- 2% cash back at Walmart fuel stations
- 1% cash back at Walmart stores
- Safer than Cash
- Easy to get, use and reload
- Optional Green Dot MoneyPak
*See Terms and Conditions for other benefits
*The information provided for Walmart MoneyCard® is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Jul 4, 2023). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.