- Award travel starts at just 20,000 FlexPoints (up to a $400 ticket value) on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates or online redemption fees
- Earn one FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your card
- Earn two FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, grocery or airline purchases - whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle - and on most cell phone expenses
- Earn Triple FlexPoints for your charitable donations
- $0 intro Annual Fee* the first year, after that $49*
- Earn 3,500 bonus FlexPoints each year when you spend $24,000 in Net Purchases.
- You can redeem these FlexPoints for your annual fee or combine them with other FlexPoints for travel or many other rewards
Information - Rates - Fees
Low Interest Credit Card
Foreign transaction fee: 2% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. Dollars; 3% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in a Foreign Currency
*See Card Terms and Conditions
Review by CreditCardsLab
Buying for a business is easier with the US Bank FlexPerks Business Edge Travel Rewards Visa Card. This card provides complimentary travel and other benefits with the points that are earned. Points are earned with every dollar spent.
Double and triple points are earned when the card is used in top categories, cellular expenses and even charitable donations. The points can be pooled with other employees in the company for greater rewards. Over 150 participating airlines provide more opportunities to fly around the world. Cardholders experience many other benefits, too.
Discounts and free rental days are provided to cardholders by National Car Rental. There are other card features including online account tools and fraud protection. The application for the card is online to provide more convenience.
- 3 FlexPoints per every donated dollar
- Business related benefits
Rewards & Benefits
Other Rewards Cards
Travel Reward Cards
Universal Reward Cards
- 1 FlexPoint for every $1 spent in net purchases
- 2 FlexPoints on the category you spend the most on (gas, office supplies or airline) and most cell phone expenses during each billing cycle
- 3 FlexPoints on qualifying charitable donations
- See Terms and Conditions for more benefits
The information provided for U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Apr 23, 2015). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard® OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
- Next Millennium Shopping Card Group One Freedom Platinum Card Surge Mastercard® Credit Card
- First Progress Platinum Select Mastercard® Secured Credit Card First Access Visa® Card Green Dot primor® Mastercard® Classic Secured Credit Card