- Provides How to Rebuild Credit Program
- Visa credit card, not a prepaid card
- Fixed rate, not variable
- Manage your account online
- No application fee or penalty rate
- Security deposit FDIC insured
- *See the Cardholder Agreement for more details.
Information - Rates - Fees
Late Payment: Up to $10.00
Returned Payment: Up to $25.00
Customer Service by Phone: None
Expedited Card Delivery: $35.00
Credit Limit Increase: $10.00
Replacement/ Additional Card: $10.00
Stop Payment: $25.00
Payment Assistance by Phone: $1.00
Review by CreditCardsLab
Many American consumers are paying attention to the long term repercussions associated with their financial decisions. With most of us looking for ways to stretch our budgets, finding the right secured credit card can be challenging. Until now. The UNITY Visa - The Comeback Card is designed to offer everything we feel is important. It addresses our need for lower fees, better interest rates and safety. The deposit that secures your account is placed in an FDIC secured account, so your investment is safe and the fee structures are highly competitive. The convenience this secured card offers is impressive. With mobile apps and online account management, you can budget your finances in one convenient place. For some time, the trends have revealed more are looking towards long term financial goals and how their choices today might affect their budgets tomorrow. It's little wonder then that many are looking for "full service" credit products. That full service option is here.
This secured Visa offers a host of benefits. Along with the complimentary mobile and online management, bill pay and balance alerts, customers can also take advantage of Purchase Rewards. This is a great program that allows you to earn cash back or even statement credits. You get the security that the Visa name represents, lower fee structures and of course, you're in control. Meeting your financial objectives has never been easier.
- Credit reporting
- Intro rates for Balance Transfers
The information provided for UNITY® Visa - The Comeback Card™ is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Feb 18, 2018). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard® Fingerhut Credit Account First Latitude Mastercard® Secured Credit Card
- Green Dot primor® Mastercard® Gold Secured Credit Card Assent Platinum Mastercard® Secured Credit Card DeLuxe Signature Shopping Credit Card
- Net First Platinum Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Strong Credit Card Unique Platinum