Information - Rates - Fees
Prepaid Debit Card
Tax Refund Card
ATM Withdrawal at in Network ATM's - FREE
All other ATM withdrawals - $2.50
Foreign Transactions Fee - 3%
Lost/Stolen Card Replacement - $4.95
Reload at Retail Location - Varies
Second Card - $4.95
Teller cash advance - $2.50
Review by CreditCardsLab
The inconvenience of not having a bank account just got a little more convenient with the TurboTax Tax Refund Visa Card. For those of you that are expecting a tax refund, this prepaid card is an ideal alternative if you want the flexibility that comes with having a credit or debit card.
By choosing to get this prepaid card you get your refund faster than the typical wait with a paper check. You also have the ability to shop online or wherever Visa cards are accepted.
Like the idea of a Visa card in your wallet? Simply sign up for direct deposit with your employer or visit any number of authorized MoneyPak retailers to add more funds to your card.
- Guaranteed Visa card
- Free direct deposit
- Free ATM withdrawal at participating network
- Visa card benefits package
*See Terms and Conditions for more benefits
*The information provided for TurboTax Tax Refund Visa® Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Apr 16, 2020). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Indigo® Platinum Mastercard® Upgrade Visa® Card Axos Bank Checking Visa® Debit Card
- Milestone Gold Mastercard® Indigo® Unsecured Mastercard® Credit Card CCU Visa® Debit Card
- Group One Platinum Freedom Card OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card Milestone® Mastercard® - Unsecured For Less Than Perfect Credit