Information - Rates - Fees
Prepaid Debit Card
Tax Refund Card
ATM Withdrawal at in Network ATM's - FREE
All other ATM withdrawals - $2.50
Foreign Transactions Fee - 3%
Lost/Stolen Card Replacement - $4.95
Reload at Retail Location - Varies
Second Card - $4.95
Teller cash advance - $2.50
Daily cash load limit: $2,500
Card balance (with cash load: $3,500
Daily bank teller cash withdrawal limit: $400
Card balance (with direct deposit): $10,000
Daily direct deposit load limit: $10,000
Daily ATM withdrawal limit: $400
Daily spend limit: $3,500
Review by CreditCardsLab
The inconvenience of not having a bank account just got a little more convenient with the TurboTax Tax Refund Visa Card. For those of you that are expecting a tax refund, this prepaid card is an ideal alternative if you want the flexibility that comes with having a credit or debit card.
By choosing to get this prepaid card you get your refund faster than the typical wait with a paper check. You also have the ability to shop online or wherever Visa cards are accepted.
Like the idea of a Visa card in your wallet? Simply sign up for direct deposit with your employer or visit any number of authorized MoneyPak retailers to add more funds to your card.
- Guaranteed Visa card
- Free direct deposit
- Free ATM withdrawal at participating network
- Visa card benefits package
*See Terms and Conditions for more benefits
The information provided for TurboTax Tax Refund Visa® Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Jan 17, 2018). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Green Dot primor® Visa® Classic Secured Credit Card Total VISA® Credit Card Horizon Gold
- ABOC Platinum Rewards Credit Card TurboTax Tax Refund Visa® Card Green Dot primor® Mastercard® Classic Secured Credit Card
- Net First Platinum First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card First Latitude Mastercard® Secured Credit Card