Information - Rates - Fees
Prepaid Debit Card
ATM Withdrawal at in Network ATM's - FREE
All other ATM withdrawals - $2.50
Foreign Transactions Fee - 3%
Lost/Stolen Card Replacement - $4.95
Reload at Retail Location - Varies
Second Card - $4.95
Teller cash advance - $2.50
Review by CreditCardsLab
The inconvenience of not having a bank account just got a little more convenient with the TurboTax Tax Refund Visa Card. For those of you that are expecting a tax refund, this prepaid card is an ideal alternative if you want the flexibility that comes with having a credit or debit card.
By choosing to get this prepaid card you get your refund faster than the typical wait with a paper check. You also have the ability to shop online or wherever Visa cards are accepted.
Like the idea of a Visa card in your wallet? Simply sign up for direct deposit with your employer or visit any number of authorized MoneyPak retailers to add more funds to your card.
- Guaranteed Visa card
- Free direct deposit
- Free ATM withdrawal at participating network
- Visa card benefits package
*See Terms and Conditions for more benefits
*The information provided for Turbo Visa® Debit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Nov 30, 2020). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Net First Platinum Card Merit Platinum Card Fit Mastercard® Credit Card
- Greenlight Mastercard® Prepaid Debit Card for Kids TOTAL Visa® Credit Card (Pets) Camo Visa® Prepaid Card
- Group One Platinum Freedom Shopping Card Indigo® Unsecured Mastercard® - Prior Bankruptcy is Okay OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card