- Fast and easy application process; response provided in seconds
- A genuine VISA card accepted by merchants nationwide across the USA and online
- Manageable monthly payments
- If Approved, simply pay a Program Fee to open your account and access your available credit
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus
Information - Rates - Fees
Card for Bad Credit
Starter Credit Card
Review by CreditCardsLab
The Total Visa credit card has slightly high Purchase APR while that on cash advances is moderate. There is no balance transfer feature.
Online account management and round the clock customer service come at no extra cost. There is no reward program on this card. This credit card is issued by The Bank of Missouri and they report to all major credit bureaus.
- Bad credit accepted
- Reporting to Major Credit Bureaus
- Program Fee
Rewards & Benefits
- Fraud Protection
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Free 24 Hour Online Account Access
- Reports to All Major Credit Bureaus
*The information provided for TOTAL Visa® Credit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Dec 18, 2020). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Pitbull Visa® Prepaid Card Aspiration Spend & Save™ Debit Mastercard® TOTAL Visa® Credit Card (Pets)
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card TOTAL Visa® Credit Card Group One Platinum Freedom Shopping Credit Card
- Merrick Bank Double Your Line™ Secured Visa® Merrick Bank Secured Visa® from Merrick Bank Betty Boop Visa® Prepaid Card