- Fast and easy application process; response provided in seconds
- A genuine VISA card accepted by merchants nationwide across the USA and online
- Manageable monthly payments
- If approved, simply pay a Processing Fee to open your account and access your available credit
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus
Information - Rates - Fees
Instant Decision Card
Review by CreditCardsLab
The Total Visa credit card has slightly high Purchase APR while that on cash advances is moderate. There is no balance transfer feature.
Online account management and round the clock customer service come at no extra cost. There is no reward program on this card. This credit card is issued by The Bank of Missouri and they report to all major credit bureaus.
- Bad credit accepted
- Reporting to Major Credit Bureaus
Rewards & Benefits
- Fraud Protection
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Free 24 Hour Online Account Access
- Reports to All Major Credit Bureaus
The information provided for Total VISA® Credit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Jun 19, 2018). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Fingerhut Credit Account Green Dot primor® Visa® Classic Secured Credit Card First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card
- Assent Platinum Mastercard® Secured Credit Card Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Strong Credit Card Green Dot primor® Mastercard® Classic Secured Credit Card
- First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard® Secured Credit Card H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard® First Latitude MasterCard® Secured Credit Card