Information - Rates - Fees
Instant Decision Card
- Account Origination Fee: $125 (one-time)
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee: 3%
- Returned Payment Fee: $38
- Additional Card Fee: $30
Review by CreditCardsLab
Owning a small business in the US can be very fulfilling but it takes a lot of work, time, and dedication. You have to put up a lot risk, but the Applied Bank® VISA® Business Card (formerly Small Business Micro Loan Visa Card) can help alleviate some of the stress by providing you with a small amount of capital. This could be the difference that your business needs to stay in business.
While it seems like a credit card, this financial product is indeed a loan and as such you need to describe the nature of your business during the application process. Upon approval you will be able to access the loan through a credit account via credit card. Regardless of how you look at it, though, you can use the money to cover any expenses you wish.
- All businesses accepted
- Bad credit OK
- Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Account Origination Fee
Rewards & Benefits
The information provided for Applied Bank® VISA® Business Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Jun 17, 2018). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard® Secured Credit Card UNITY® Visa - The Comeback Card™ First Access Visa® Card
- Green Dot primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card Fingerhut Credit Account TurboTax Tax Refund Visa® Card
- Total VISA® Credit Card Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® Credit Card Next Millennium Shopping Card