- Low 7.50% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits
- No balance transfer fee for balances transferred in response to this online offer
- No Annual Fee
Information - Rates - Fees
Penalty Rate: 15.25%
Transaction Fee for Convenience Checks: 3.00% of the amount, but not less than $4.00 nor more than $50.00
Review by CreditCardsLab
The Simmons Bank Visa Platinum credit card is issued by Simmons First National Bank, an Arkansas based financial institution. It is a low rate credit card that comes fully fitted with platinum benefits. Cardholders would incur a fixed interest rate that covers most transactions including purchases. This rate remains fixed throughout the duration of card membership.
The card does not charge an annual fee.
Travel Accident Insurance provides accidental death and dismemberment coverage applying towards common carrier tickets (airline, rail, bus, cruise line etc.) Anytime a common carrier ticket is purchased using this card, the traveller automatically enjoys coverage of up to $1,000,000 on travel. Other benefits include auto rental insurance, emergency cash and card replacement, and global acceptance.
- Additional benefits
- Platinum Card coverage
- Low fixed APR for Purchases
- No fee Balance Transfer offer
- Only applicants with Excellent credit will be approved
Rewards & Benefits
- Car rental Loss/Damage waiver
- Travel Accident Insurance
- $1,000,000 VISA Platinum credit card coverage
- Emergency cash replacement
- Emergency card replacement
The information provided for Simmons Bank Visa® Platinum is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Apr 21, 2016). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® Credit Card Green Dot primor® Mastercard® Gold Secured Credit Card Total VISA® Credit Card
- Fingerhut Credit Account Unique Platinum DeLuxe Signature Shopping Credit Card
- Total VISA® Credit Card (Flower Power) H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard® First Access Visa® Card