- The refundable* deposit you provide becomes your credit line limit on your Visa card. Choose it yourself, from as low as $200.
- Build credit quickly. OpenSky reports to all 3 major credit bureaus.
- 99% of our customers who started without a credit score earned a credit score record with the credit bureaus in as little as 6 months.
Information - Rates - Fees
Credit Limit Increase/Decrease: $25.00
Rush/Expedited Card Fee: $50.00
FREE electronic Billing Statements
Foreign Transaction: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
*View our Cardholder Agreement located at the bottom of the application page for details of the card.
Review by CreditCardsLab
OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card is a secured credit card offering potential cardholders a chance to build credit history over time. Cardholders receive credit based on a security deposit ranging from $200 to $3,000.
An introductory APR period during which no interest is charged applies towards purchase transactions. Cardholders can pay for goods and enjoy all the added benefits a Visa card can provide. Auto collision damage and emergency card replacement are a few visa benefits available to cardholders.
Free online account management provides round the clock access to the card account for much easier access to transactions and available balance.
- VISA card benefits
Rewards & Benefits
- $0 fraud liability
- Report to all 3 major credit bureaus
- Friendly Customer Service
- Fee 24-hour online account access
- Auto collision damage
- Emergency card replacement
The information provided for OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Feb 24, 2020). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.