- No minimum credit score requirements! We invite all credit types to apply! No processing or application fees!
- Helps strengthen your credit with responsible card use. Reports to three national bureaus
- Fast, easy application process. Choose your credit line and open your Personal Savings Deposit Account to secure your line.
*See additional primor® Secured Visa Classic Card details
Information - Rates - Fees
Low Interest Credit Card
Returned Payment: Up to $29
Additional Card Fee: $29
Review by CreditCardsLab
Millions of Americans have come to rely on secured credit cards as a way of taking control of their finances. They're better alternatives than many of their traditional banking options and the primor Secured Visa Classic Card is a perfect example of how consumers' needs are being met.
These days, secured credit cards have lower fees, many of which are competitive with checking and savings accounts. They're convenient and unlike those classic bank accounts, the accounts are reported to the three credit bureaus, which often strengthens their future buying power.
With new federal financial laws, and the massive number of financial products available to consumers, it's important to understand the differences in various fees, service changes and terms and conditions. This secured credit card addresses all of the needs today's modern consumers are looking to fulfill.
This secured credit card offers fast approval provided the applicant's income is at least $100 more than his monthly expenses. The application process is fast and depending on the deposit into the FDIC savings account, the credit limit can be anywhere between $200 and $5000, making it a smart move for most all consumers. Competitive interest rates and an absence of many of the fees other similar cards offer, seal this deal as one worthy of consideration.
The primor® Credit Card is issued by Green Dot Bank.
- High secured credit limit
- No application fee
- Credit increase fee
Rewards & Benefits
The information provided for primor® Secured Visa® Classic Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Mar 28, 2018). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card primor® Secured Visa® Classic Card Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Strong Credit Card
- Fingerhut Credit Account Net First Platinum UNITY® Visa - The Comeback Card™
- Total VISA® Credit Card (Flower Power) FlexShopper Shopping Credit Card LUXE Signature Shopping Credit Card