- Earn 5X points on Priceline purchases
- Earn 1 point on everything else
- Plus, earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on qualifying transactions in the first 90 days of account opening
- Your points can act like cash - Redeem points for statement credits against purchases made on your account
- No limit to the number of points you can earn
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details
Information - Rates - Fees
Returned Payment: up to $35.00
Review by CreditCardsLab
When people want to save money, the Priceline Rewards Visa is available. Applicants can complete the application online and receive a credit decision in under a minute. If approved, cardholders can take naming their own price on purchases to a new level. Points are earned with every purchase made to the Visa card. Additionally, extra points are earned when the card is used on priceline.com purchases.
Bonus points may also be earned with a qualifying purchase during the intro period of the card. Rewards are extensive. Cardholders can choose gift cards, free airline tickets, car rentals, hotel stays and much more. There are no limits to what a person can redeem the points for as long as they have enough points in their account. In addition to free and reduced priced travel, there are many other card perks, too. This includes online account management.
A secure connection is provided to allow people the opportunity to log in and find out account balances, available credit lines and much more. Bills can be paid online and statements can be downloaded to the computer. With so many features, it allows people to stay in control of their finances more effectively. The card has the Visa logo, providing many spending and saving opportunities.
- No annual fee
Rewards & Benefits
- 5X points on Priceline purchases
- 1 point on everything else
- 5,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on qualifying transactions in the first 90 days of account opening
The information provided for Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Credit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Jan 27, 2015). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.