- Instant funds disbursement to employee cards
- 24/7 control over where and how much employees can spend
- Specify spend category or daily limits with online tools
- Block, remove, or add funds to cards instantly
- Review spending as it occurs online
- Monthly reporting
- Protect your business and personal credit
- No preset spending limit or line set by a bank - you set your own limits!
- Simple pricing - no transaction or card load fees, no overdraft or penalty fees
- Free 2 Month Trial
- No credit check
Information - Rates - Fees
Prepaid Debit Card
ACH Deposit - Free
ACH Withdrawal - $5.00
Account Maintenance - Free
Card Fulfillment - Free
Card Overdraft - Free
Card Replacement - $5.00
Currency Conversion / Event - Free
Express Card / Request - $35.00
Late Payment - $25.00
Live Agent - Free
Monthly Fee Per Card - $7.50
Per Transaction - Free
Return ACH - $25.00
- US business Only
- Verifiable business
- Mid to Average Lexis Nexis score
Custom pricing available. Please call us for a custom pricing quote if any of the following apply:
- You expect to issue more than 50 cards
- You plan to have some staff use the card only periodically or seasonally
- You organization is a 501c3 or other charitable/non-profit organization
Review by CreditCardsLab
The PEX Visa card for Business provides access to the several advantages accompanying corporate prepaid cards as compared to cards offering a line of credit. There's no accumulating debt, interest rate, annual fee to worry about. A prepaid card is all about letting you spend what you have and in the case of this card letting you spend what you have in the best possible way. You could use the card to solve a number of issues most small businesses tend to have. Cash flow problems, employee spending, and expense accountability. This card brings a brand new approach to taking care of these old issues.
A good number of features make this card applicable to a wider range of small business that have employees requiring funds for business purposes.
- Prepaid Business Credit Card
- No interest charges
- Place daily spending limits on cards.
- Set zero balances or block cards.
- Real-time electronic card funding.
- Reporting package details spending by cardholder or in aggregate.
- Restrict card usage by merchant category.
- Set funding rules per card.
- Pie charts to illustrate corporate spending.
- Set triggered funding rules per card.
The information provided for PEX Visa® Prepaid Card For Business is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Jun 8, 2016). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Freedom Gold Card Total VISA® Credit Card H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard®
- ABOC Platinum Rewards Credit Card First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard® Secured Credit Card Green Dot primor® Visa® Classic Secured Credit Card
- Horizon Gold Green Dot primor® Mastercard® Gold Secured Credit Card DeLuxe Signature Shopping Credit Card