- After the first year, you can request to increase the credit limit up to a maximum of $5,000 (subject to credit approval and additional collateral deposits).
- This card is perfect for people new to credit as well as people looking to rebuild their credit.
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- Build or rebuild your credit by keeping your balances low and paying all creditors on time every month.
- 24/7 online account center.
- A minimum collateral deposit of $200 is required to open this account.
- PCB Secured Visa is issued by Plains Commerce Bank, Member FDIC
- *See Rates, Fees, Costs, and Limitations for additional details.
Information - Rates - Fees
Card for Bad Credit
No Credit / New to Credit
No Credit Check
No Foreign Transaction Fee
Returned Payment Fee: Up to $40.00
Cash Advance Fee: $0 during the first year; after the first year either $5.00 or 5.00% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
International Transaction Fee: Up to 1.00% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars. Waived the first year
- Credit reporting
- Cash Advance fee waived the first year
- Int. Transaction fee waived the first year
- No bonus or Rewards
- Min $200 is required to open an account
Rewards & Benefits
*The information provided for PCB Secured Visa® Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Sep 27, 2021). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Revvi Visa® Credit Card Merrick Bank Double Your Line™ Secured Visa® First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard® Secured Card
- Net First Platinum Card Destiny Mastercard® Surge Secured Mastercard®
- First Digital NextGen Mastercard® FamZoo Prepaid Mastercard® Debit Card for Teens TOTAL Visa® Credit Card