- After the first year, you can request to increase the credit limit up to a maximum of $5,000 (subject to credit approval and additional collateral deposits).
- This card is perfect for people new to credit as well as people looking to rebuild their credit.
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- Build or rebuild your credit by keeping your balances low and paying all creditors on time every month.
- 24/7 online account center.
- A minimum collateral deposit of $200 is required to open this account.
- PCB Secured Visa is issued by Plains Commerce Bank, Member FDIC
- *See Rates, Fees, Costs, and Limitations for additional details.
Information - Rates - Fees
Card for Bad Credit
No Credit / New to Credit
No Credit Check
No Foreign Transaction Fee
Returned Payment Fee: Up to $40.00
Cash Advance Fee: $0 during the first year; after the first year either $5.00 or 5.00% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
International Transaction Fee: Up to 1.00% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars. Waived the first year
- Credit reporting
- Cash Advance fee waived the first year
- Int. Transaction fee waived the first year
- No bonus or Rewards
- Min $200 is required to open an account
Rewards & Benefits
*The information provided for PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Mar 20, 2021). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Destiny Mastercard® NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card (Pink Card Design) NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card (Black Card Design)
- Self - Credit Builder Account + Secured Visa® Credit Card Turbo Visa® Debit Card from TurboTax Intuit Next Millennium Catalog Shopping Credit Card
- First Progress Platinum Select Mastercard® Secured Credit Card Indigo® Unsecured Mastercard® Merit Platinum Merchandise Credit Card