- A minimum collateral deposit of $200 is required to open this account.
- After the first year, you can request to increase the credit limit up to a maximum of $5,000 (subject to credit approval and additional collateral deposits).
- This card is perfect for people new to credit as well as people looking to rebuild their credit.
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- Build or rebuild your credit by keeping your balances low and paying all creditors on time every month.
- 24/7 online account center.
- This card is issued by Plains Commerce Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
Information - Rates - Fees
Card for Bad Credit
No Credit / New to Credit
No Credit Check
No Foreign Transaction Fee
Returned Payment Fee: Up to $40.00
Cash Advance Fee: $0 during the first year; after the first year either $5.00 or 5.00% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
International Transaction Fee: Up to 1.00% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars. Waived the first year
- Credit reporting
- Cash Advance fee waived the first year
- Int. Transaction fee waived the first year
- No bonus or Rewards
- Min $200 is required to open an account
Rewards & Benefits
*The information provided for PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Jan 11, 2022). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.