- 100% Approval - No credit check needed (ID verification required).
- No credit card debt or late fees, because it is not a credit card
Earn cash back with NetSpend Payback Rewards
- Real-time activity alerts sent to your mobile phone. (Message rates may apply)
- Funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit (ID verification required).
- Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC.
Information - Rates - Fees
Prepaid Debit Card
- Non-monetary transactions at ATM: up to $.50
- Non-monetary transactions via toll free number: up to $.50
- ATM fee: up to $2.50 per withdrawal, plus ATM owners fees, if any
ATM Decline Fee - $1.00
Account-to-Account Transfer (Internet) - FREE
Account-to-Account Transfer (Via Phone) - $1.00
Card Fulfillment (Shipping & Handling) - $9.95
Check or Additional Statement Mailing Fee - $5.95
Monthly Service Fee - $9.95
Non-Monetary Transactions (Via Internet) - FREE
PIN Purchase Convenience Fee - FREE
Signature Purchase Convenience Fee - FREE
Review by CreditCardsLab
The NetSpend Visa card gives cardholders the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of a credit card, but with limited spending. The card can be used on a worldwide basis, with use anywhere Visa cards are accepted. There is no worry about spending over the limit because the limit is based upon how much money is deposited into the account.
There is a monthly fee that is charged and cardholders are able to deposit money into the account through direct deposit or by visiting a NetSpend reload center, which can be found at gas stations, grocery stores, and other retailers. Other fees include the card fulfillment fee, which is shipping and handling; a check or additional statement fee, ATM cash withdrawal fee, a card replacement fee if lost or stolen, and an account maintenance fee if the card is not used in a 90 day period.
- FDIC insured
- NetSpend Premier
- Optional Savings Account
- Prescription Discounts - up to 55% off!
The information provided for NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Debit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Aug 23, 2017). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.