- With Netspend Direct Deposit, you can get paid faster than a paper check.
- No late fees or interest charges because this is not a credit card.
- No Overdraft Fees on purchases using your card.
- Use the NetSpend Mobile App to manage your account on the go and get text message or email alerts (Message & data rates may apply).
- Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Card may be used everywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted. Click "Get My Card" for full details.
- See additional NetSpend® Prepaid Visa® details.
Information - Rates - Fees
Direct Deposit (ACH Deposit): FREE
ATM balance inquiry: $0.50
Live customer service (per call): FREE
Inactivity (after 90 days w/ no trans.): $5.95 per mo.
See terms and conditions -
Review by CreditCardsLab
The NetSpend Visa card gives cardholders the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of a credit card, but with limited spending. The card can be used on a worldwide basis, with use anywhere Visa cards are accepted. There is no worry about spending over the limit because the limit is based upon how much money is deposited into the account.
There is a monthly fee that is charged and cardholders are able to deposit money into the account through direct deposit or by visiting a NetSpend reload center, which can be found at gas stations, grocery stores, and other retailers. Other fees include the card fulfillment fee, which is shipping and handling; a check or additional statement fee, ATM cash withdrawal fee, a card replacement fee if lost or stolen, and an account maintenance fee if the card is not used in a 90 day period.
- FDIC insured
- NetSpend Premier
- Optional Savings Account
- Prescription Discounts - up to 55% off!
*The information provided for NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Apr 19, 2021). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.