- Get your paycheck or government benefits up to 2 days faster with free direct deposit
- Earn cash back with NetSpend Payback Rewards(TM).
- Real-time activity alerts sent to your mobile phone.
- Prescription Discounts - up to 55% off!.
- Funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit (ID verification required).
Information - Rates - Fees
Prepaid Debit Card
- Non-monetary transactions at ATM: up to $.50
- Non-monetary transactions via toll free number: up to $.50
- ATM fee: up to $2.50 per withdrawal, plus ATM owners fees, if any
ATM Decline Fee - $1.00
Account-to-Account Transfer (Internet) - FREE
Account-to-Account Transfer (Via Phone) - $1.00
Card Fulfillment (Shipping & Handling) - $9.95
Check or Additional Statement Mailing Fee - $5.95
Monthly Service Fee - $9.95
Non-Monetary Transactions (Via Internet) - FREE
PIN Purchase Convenience Fee - FREE
Signature Purchase Convenience Fee - FREE
Review by CreditCardsLab
Prepaid cards are the new solution to controlling debt and saving up money. Given the same, NetSpend MasterCard Prepaid Debit Card is a one card solution to help you pay your bills, shop, and have available money for ATM withdrawals.
NetSpend has come out with a way of making money usage easy on the card user's end by providing fast deposits and fast withdrawal procedures. Debit cards are simple and much better than credit cards as credit cards can easily pile on the debt and it is not a good spending option unless you can pay off the debts regularly. A debit card keeps you in check and makes spending money a wiser decision to save up.
Knowing that the debit card is the best option and also an easy way to make emergency payments makes this card a useful and a good investment opportunity for anyone's finances.
- FDIC insured
- Cash Back rewards
- Optional Savings Account
The information provided for NetSpend® MasterCard® Prepaid Debit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (May 20, 2015). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Assent Platinum Mastercard® Secured Credit Card Green Dot primor® Mastercard® Gold Secured Credit Card First Progress Platinum Select Mastercard® Secured Credit Card
- Fingerhut Credit Account First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
- Freedom Gold Card First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard® Secured Credit Card Net First Platinum