Information - Rates - Fees
Card for Bad Credit
No Credit Check
Monthly membership fee: $14.77
See website for Details* -
*See Card for Details
Review by CreditCardsLab
The Net First Platinum card that offers a number of benefits to its members. These member-only benefits consist of prescription savings, roadside assistance, privacy protection that is designed to protect credit information through regular self-monitoring of one's credit report, legal tools and assistance, and courtesy programs.
Each program that the membership offers is designed to save money and give peace of mind. For instance, you don't have to worry about being stranded with the roadside assistance, money is saved through the prescription discount, and the courtesy programs provide a number of discounts that can save money. Overall, the savings can offset the cost of the membership, depending on how much or how little they are used.
All you have to be is a U.S. resident who is at least 18 years of age with a valid credit card or debit card on file. The credit limit is generous and that limit can be used to purchase name brand merchandise in the exclusive online store. The merchandise is available at competitive prices and the credit limit allows for merchandise to be bought now and paid for later. This is possible without having to pay interest on the purchases, which is an advantage over the traditional credit card.
- $500 Credit Line!
- No Employment or Credit Check
- Bad Credit, No Credit - OK
Rewards & Benefits
*The information provided for Net First Platinum Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Mar 17, 2021). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Aspiration Spend & Save™ Debit Mastercard® Merrick Bank Secured Visa® from Merrick Bank First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard® Secured Credit Card
- NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card (Black Card Design) Turbo Visa® Debit Card from TurboTax Intuit Pitbull Visa® Prepaid Card
- Self - Credit Builder Account + Secured Visa® Credit Card Indigo® Unsecured Mastercard® - Prior Bankruptcy is Okay Deserve EDU