- Initial deposits can be from $200 to $3,000. You can increase your credit line at any time by adding additional money to your security deposit, up to $3,000.
- After 9 months, we review your account for a credit line increase. No additional deposit required!
- Secured Credit Cards are great for people looking to build or rebuild credit and are available to people with all kinds of credit backgrounds.
- Unlike a debit card or a pre-paid card, it helps build your credit history. As you pay your bill every month, we report to all three major credit-reporting agencies.
- Get 100% U.S.-based customer service & get your FICO® Credit Score for free each month.
- Fraud coverage if your card is lost or stolen. Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get help staying on track with Auto Pay and account alerts.
- Card issued by Merrick Bank, Member FDIC.
Information - Rates - Fees
Foreign Trans Fee: 2%
Account Set-up Fee: $0
Over Limit: $0
- Free Account set up
- Annual Credit Line increase
- Visa card benefits
- Slightly high APR
- No rewards or intro bonuses
*The information provided for Merrick Bank Secured Visa® from Merrick Bank is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Mar 29, 2021). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Aspiration Spend & Save™ Debit Mastercard® Applied Bank® Unsecured Classic Visa® Card Indigo® Platinum Mastercard®
- Novo Business Mastercard® Debit Card Camo Visa® Prepaid Card Milestone® Mastercard® - Unsecured For Less Than Perfect Credit
- Indigo® Mastercard® with Fast Pre-qualification Stoneberry Credit Indigo® Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card