- Guaranteed Approval
- 0% Interest
- No Credit Check
- No Employment Check
- Reports to Major Credit Bureau
Information - Rates - Fees
Cancellation Fee: None
Late Payment $20.00
Outlet Store Delivery Signature Verification: $2.50
Outlet Store Residential Delivery: $2.00
One time Card Issuance and Account Validation fee: $5.00
Fee for returned checks or debits, second NSF: $25.00
Monthly maintenance fee: $6.00
* The Merit Platinum Merchandise Card credit line can be used exclusively on selected outlets.
Review by CreditCardsLab
Similar Shopping Card: Horizon Gold Card
The Merit Platinum Card is an online shopping card that can be used to purchase any products or services being offered through the Merit portal. The great thing about this shopping card in comparison to others is that it offers guaranteed acceptance.
This is not a bank card which is why there is no link to your employment status or your credit history. Approval is guaranteed as long as you agree to be able to pay for the products that you decide to buy. The card provides you with a credit line of $500 for every member approved. There is a fixed rate of 0% APR being offered on all cards for a life time.
- Credit reporting
- Guaranteed approval
- No credit or employment verification
- Monthly maintenance fee
The information provided for Merit Platinum Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Sep 19, 2015). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Strong Credit Card Assent Platinum Mastercard® Secured Credit Card OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
- H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard® Freedom Gold Card Green Dot primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card
- Total VISA® Credit Card First Latitude Mastercard® Secured Credit Card Green Dot primor® Mastercard® Gold Secured Credit Card