- Write personal checks online, we mail them for you
- $0.99 monthly fee with total load of $500 or more
- Free Direct Deposit from employers or load cash at 50,000 retailers
Information - Rates - Fees
Prepaid Debit Card
Teen Debit Card
Account closure fee - None
Activation fee - None
Annual fee - None
Automated phone inquiry (per call) - $0.99
Balance inquiry fee - $0.99
Companion card (balance over $1000) - FREE
Companion card (per month) - $1.99
DDA load fee - None
Decline fee on ATM withdrawal - $2.00
Decline fee on POS - None
Express delivery (surcharge) - $14.95
Inactivity fee - None
Monthly fee (balance $25-$500) - $2.99
Monthly fee (balance over $500) - $0.99
Negative balance fee - None
Online customer support - FREE
Purchase transaction fee - None
Standard delivery - $9.95
The maximum balance cannot exceed $10,000.00. Monthly maintenance fee is $0.99 if a minimum amount of $500 is loaded to the card within the calendar month. Otherwise a $2.99 fee applies each month.
Review by CreditCardsLab
The iBankup Prepaid Visa Card is perfect for people with little or no credit. It is even better for a working teenager. As soon as you apply you are given your routing number and other direct deposit information. To make it even easier to get started they will send the information via email directly to your employer.
This card has a ton of cool features and using it gives you a great reward in the form of cash back bonus points. You are able to choose an online ID and password that enables you to access your account information from day one. If you have bills that you would normally buy money orders for and use snail mail, it can be a thing of the past.
The virtual check writing is a breeze and they even send the checks to the recipients. Sign up today and get yours delivered and be ready to go in a few business days.
- No annual fee
- 100% approval
- Cheap checking account alternative
- Low fees
*See terms and conditions of the card
The information provided for iBankUP Prepaid Visa Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Mar 23, 2014). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard® First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card First Access Visa® Card
- Total VISA® Credit Card Horizon Gold Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® Credit Card
- Fingerhut Credit Account First Progress Platinum Select Mastercard® Secured Credit Card TurboTax Tax Refund Visa® Card