Information - Rates - Fees
*See terms and conditions
Review by CreditCardsLab
The Horizon Gold offers cardholders a line of credit that can be used to buy merchandise in Horizon's online store. Cardholders have access to different types of merchandise. In order to have the card, there is a monthly fee and there may be fees associated with the purchases in lieu of an APR. There is no APR on this card.
In addition to there being no APR, cardholders are entitled to a number of courtesy programs that are always subject to change. These programs can involve legal advice, prescription savings, roadside assistance, credit report services, and much more. It is ideal for the cardholder to regularly check which programs are available to them each month.
In addition to the courtesy programs, cardholders have access to customer service that is there to help. The Customer Advocacy Department helps customers who may have experienced a problem with the company in some way. They work to resolve it in order to give the best possible customer service experience.
Another convenience is the ability to choose to be electronically billed or billed by paper. Payments must be made on the due date, but the company does not charge a fee until the second NSF. This gives cardholders the opportunity to not be penalized for what could be a simple mistake.
- Guaranteed unsecured credit
- Instant approval
- Unlimited access to your Credit Report
- Comprehensive Legal Assistance Plan
The information provided for Horizon Gold is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (May 1, 2018). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Fingerhut Credit Account primor® Secured Visa® Gold Card First Progress Platinum Select Mastercard® Secured Credit Card
- FlexShopper Shopping Credit Card AccountNow® Gold Visa® Prepaid Card First Access Visa® Card
- First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card Total VISA® Credit Card (Flower Power) Net First Platinum