- Bad credit OK
- NO money down
- NO credit required
- NO upfront payment
- NO hidden fees
- Up to $2,500 credit line
- Approval in minutes
- Top Product Categories: Electronics, Appliances, Computers and more
Information - Rates - Fees
Instant Decision Card
Application Requirements: Earn at least $1,000 per month; Have a bank account for at least 90 days; Up to 3 NSF's.
Review by CreditCardsLab
FlexShopper completely automates the process of applying for lease-to-own. Consumers can be approved for a personal spending limit within 2 minutes via smartphone, tablet or Web browser; all that's required is that the customer be at least 18 years old, have a source of income, and an active bank account.
Initial lease terms are short-term. Shoppers have the option of buying their merchandise any time during the first 90 days for the original cash price plus $50. Customers can use their FlexShopper pre-set spending limit to purchase more than one item. At the end of the lease term, if the shopper does not wish to purchase the item, they simply return it.
- Instant online application
- High credit line
- Flexible purchase options
- Limited usage
Rewards & Benefits
The information provided for FlexShopper Shopping Credit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Oct 1, 2019). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Next Millennium Shopping Card FamZoo Prepaid Mastercard® Debit Card for Teens First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card
- Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit TurboTax Tax Refund Visa® Card H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard®
- First Access Visa® Card Indigo® Unsecured Mastercard® - Prior Bankruptcy is Okay Merit Platinum Card