- Secured Cards are a great way to start establishing credit for people with low/no credit scores¹
- Get a fresh start! A discharged bankruptcy in your credit file will not cause you to be declined
- Past credit issues shouldn't prevent you from getting a credit card with great benefits & rewards!
- See your VantageScore®+. Easy, Free Access to Credit
- Education in the First Progress Card Mobile App!
- Receive your card more quickly with the new expedited processing option
- User friendly Mobile App
- Accepted throughout the U.S. and online
- Accepted wherever Mastercard® is accepted
¹Cardholders who keep their balance low and pay their credit card bill on time every month typically do see an increase in their credit score.
Information - Rates - Fees
Card for Bad Credit
New to Credit
No Credit Check
Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%
Review by CreditCardsLab
Buying on credit is easier with the First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard. Anyone can be approved for the card, even with no credit or poor credit. The card requires a refundable security deposit to be paid on the account. Once this is paid, the card will be set up and mailed out. The card has the MasterCard logo, making it possible to make purchases almost everywhere.
This includes online, over the phone and with millions of merchants globally. Platinum Mastercard benefits apply to the card. Online account management and online bill pay are features of the card. Fraud protection is also provided, ensuring cardholders aren't held responsible for charges they didn't authorize. The application takes minutes to complete, making it possible to get credit quickly.
- Credit reporting
- Card to build credit
- Platinum benefits
Rewards & Benefits
*The information provided for First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Aug 3, 2023). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.