- Checking Account Required
- $300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
- No security deposit, simply pay a one time $95 program fee to open your account.*
- User friendly Mobile App.
- Reporting monthly to all three major credit reporting agencies
- Perfect credit is not required for approval; we may approve you when others won't
- Easy and secure online application
- *See Rates, Fees, Costs & Limitations for complete offer details
- See First Access Rewards Programs Terms & Conditions for details
Information - Rates - Fees
Card for Bad Credit
Late Payment Fee: Up to $41.00*
Return Payment Fee: Up to $41.00*
Program Fee: $95.00*
Review by CreditCardsLab
The First Access Visa Card is a beacon of hope for those striving to rebuild their credit. It offers a simple application process and most decisions are delivered in less than 60 seconds. The user-friendly mobile app allows for easy account management. And with monthly reporting to three major credit bureaus, it provides an excellent way to improve your credit over time. The card also offers 1% cash back rewards on payments, making managing your finances more rewarding.
The First Access Visa Card is a beneficial financial tool for those who are looking to rebuild their credit and have the discipline to manage the high APR and annual fees. However, if you're not comfortable with the costs associated with the card or cannot ensure timely payments, it might not be the best option for you.
- An excellent tool for building or rebuilding credit
- Reports to all three credit bureaus
- Easy online application
- Starter and cash advance limits
- Numerous fees
- Low initial credit line
- No additional perks
Rewards & Benefits
*The information provided for First Access Visa® Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Aug 3, 2023). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.