- Take advantage of low monthly payments(1) with a WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account
- Fast, easy online application process and a quick decision
- (1)If you apply and are accepted for a Fingerhut Credit Account issued by WebBank, who determines eligibility and qualifications for the terms of credit
- See website for complete Terms & Conditions
Information - Rates - Fees
Instant Decision Card
The Fingerhut Credit Account is offered to US residents by WebBank, a Utah-chartered industrial bank, located in Salt Lake City, UT., Member FDIC, who determines eligibility and qualifications for the terms of credit.
If you apply and are accepted for a Fingerhut Credit Account issued by WebBank, who determines eligibility and qualifications for the terms of credit.
Review by CreditCardsLab
The Fingerhut Credit store card does not consist of complicated rewards programs other than free merchandise that may be awarded when a consumer makes a purchase, purchases up to a certain dollar amount, or purchases a certain item.
The interest rate for this card is comparable to usual store card interest rates, which tend to run higher than your standard Visa or MasterCard that is directly issued by a bank. The interest rate is applied to the statement balance each month.
- Instant decision
- High credit lines
- Many branded products to choose from
Rewards & Benefits
- Use WebBank/Fingerhut Credit for catalog, online or phone orders
*See Terms and Conditions of the card
The information provided for Fingerhut Credit Account is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Mar 31, 2018). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.