- Make paying your bill easier with the ability to choose your payment date. Terms apply.
- See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score
- Zero fraud liability protects you from unauthorized charges
- Monitor your credit with free online access to your credit score
- Show off your style with a premium card design, a fee may apply
- Receive opportunities for credit line increases, a fee may apply
- Email or text alerts to remind you when your payment is due
Information - Rates - Fees
Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% or $1.00, whichever is greater
Review by CreditCardsLab
The Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® is a unique credit card designed for those individuals with poor/bad credit. Unfortunately, many individuals have been led to believe they cannot have a quality credit card due to their credit status, but Credit One® has proven this to be a myth, as they have given those with fair credit the opportunity to obtain a platinum card through a simple application process.
This platinum card has an average APR for its type, but the fees are low when compared to other fair credit-based credit cards. They do not consume the greater part of the available credit, which means the cardholder is able to immediately use the card for purchases. In addition, there are a number of unique features, such as the ability to customize the card after approval, credit protection if unemployment or illness occurs, and credit score tracking that is free with online account management.
It is through the easy-to-use online account management that cardholders are able to check their account balance, available credit, transactions, payment history, and make payments. All of this is available after a simple registration process that involves creating a username or password. Online access can then be obtained anywhere there is an Internet connection, including the browser of a Smart Phone. This makes checking available credit on the go very easy, avoiding such situations as the card being declined at checkout since more money than what is on the card cannot be spent. If Internet access is not available, there is a hotline that can be called 24/7 when information is needed.
- Credit reporting
- No bonus rewards
Rewards & Benefits
The information provided for Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Jan 31, 2018). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Green Dot primor® Visa® Classic Secured Credit Card Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® Credit Card Total VISA® Credit Card (Flower Power)
- First Progress Platinum Select Mastercard® Secured Credit Card Fingerhut Credit Account First Access Visa® Card
- Applied Bank® VISA® Business Card Horizon Gold Green Dot primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card