- All the benefits of a Mastercard, without a security deposit
- Keeping your account in good standing may help establish and/or improve your credit history
- Less than perfect credit is okay, even with prior bankruptcy!
- Prequalify for a card today and it will not impact your credit score
- Reports to all three major credit bureaus
- Chip card technology for additional fraud protection
- The Destiny Mastercard is issued by First Electronic Bank and serviced by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc.
Information - Rates - Fees
Card for Bad Credit
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1%
- Annual Fee: $59-$99
- Cash Advance Fee: $0 during the first year
You need to be 18 years or older and have a checking account to apply for this card
- Fast approval
- Instant pre-qualification
- No security deposit
- High APR
- Annual Fee
Rewards & Benefits
*The information provided for Destiny Mastercard® is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Oct 12, 2021). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.