- Absolutely No Credit Check or Minimum Credit Score Required
- Automatic Reporting to All Three National Credit Bureaus
- 9.99% Low Fixed APR - Your Rate Won't Go Up Even if You Are Late
- Activate Today with a $200 Minimum Deposit - Maximum $1,000. * - Increase Your Credit Limit up to $5,000 by Adding Additional Deposits Anytime
Information - Rates - Fees
Card for Bad Credit
Low Interest Rate
- Additional Card Fee: $30.00
- Returned Payment: Up to $38.00
- Dishonored Check Fee: Up to $38.00
- International Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
Review by CreditCardsLab
There is a Visa card that works great as an introductory to credit cards. It's the Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® Credit Card. This card requires deposit and it starts off with a small credit limit. The low limit ensures that you don't overspend, causing financial burden and the inability to pay the bill.
The application process is extremely simple, done online with a few basic questions regarding your personal information. There's no application fee or processing fee, so there's no money out of pocket to qualify. Best of all, the card can be used across the globe – anywhere a Visa is accepted, so the possibilities are almost limitless. Use it in stores, online, or even at an ATM. Where you choose to use is up to you.
- Report to Credit Bureaus
- Low fixed APR
- No Employment required
- Annual fee
*The information provided for Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® Credit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Apr 27, 2021). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.