- Utilize smart savings tools and guided investing for all goals and timeframes
- No credit checks, fee free cash advances up to $250, and receive your paycheck up to 2 days early
- Transparent, no hidden fees: no minimums, instant, maintenance, interest, or late fees
- Access over 55,000 fee free ATMs nationwide and enjoy a 30 day free trial of Albert Genius
- Benefit from SIPC protected securities with Albert Investing and FDIC insured Albert Cash and Albert Savings
- Note: Albert is not a bank; banking services are provided by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC
Information - Rates - Fees
Monthly Fee: $0.00
Maintenance fee: $0.00
Annual fee: $0.00
Opening fee: $0.00
Review by CreditCardsLab
The Albert Mastercard Debit Card is an innovative solution that blends the convenience of modern banking with the benefits of a comprehensive personal finance platform. The key selling point of Albert is its wide range of user-centric features, designed to foster financial wellness.
Albert's rewards program is a standout feature, offering cash-back rewards at grocery stores, restaurants, and a range of other businesses. This is a particularly appealing feature for those who appreciate getting more bang for their buck.
Another highlight is its early paycheck feature, which can be a lifesaver for those living paycheck to paycheck. By providing paycheck access up to 2 days early, the company offers a solution to financial stress and uncertainty.
Albert's commitment to low fees is commendable. With no monthly account fee for Basic users and a $4 fee for Genius users, it's clear that the company prioritizes affordability. Add to this the platform's automated savings tools and access to financial professionals, and it's easy to see why it stands out.
Albert does have some limitations, though. Its lack of physical branches and mobile check deposits can be inconvenient. Additionally, many of its key benefits are reserved for Albert Genius users. Despite these limitations, the comprehensive services that the company provides make it a compelling choice.
- High-yield savings account
- Cashback rewards
- Budgeting and Investing app
- Do not build credit
- Genius service is paid
*The information provided for Albert Mastercard® Debit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Aug 31, 2023). We strongly advise visitors to review the fees, terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.