- Need your money before payday? Get paid up to 2 days faster with direct deposit.*
- Withdraw up to $300 with no fee daily at ACE Cash Express locations with direct deposit.*
- Mobile account access - available on GooglePlay and Apple App Store.
- Transfer money to another ACE Elite cardholder with no fee.*
- Always know your balance - by mobile app, email, or text message. Standard data rates apply.*
- Earn up to 5% APY while you save in an optional savings account.*
- Earn cash back on your everyday purchases through Payback rewards - get special offers and account credits when you use them.*
Information - Rates - Fees
Prepaid Debit Card
Tax Refund Card
Teen Debit Card
Review by CreditCardsLab
The ACE Elite Blue Visa Prepaid Card is a unique prepaid card in that it can serve as a good supplement to an existing bank account or it can act as a bank account replacement. There are fees associated with it, but cardholders have their choice of fee plans. For instance, cardholders can pay a monthly fee instead of paying a small fee per transaction. If a cardholder opts into direct deposit, the fee is less. The other common fee is the ATM fee. However, it can be avoided by doing cash withdrawals at ACE locations or getting cash back on a PIN purchase at the point of sale. Being aware of the different fees can help in the creation of strategies to avoid them as much as possible.
As for the features, they include free direct deposit for employment checks, government checks, and tax refunds; a free mobile app to manage the account; access to the free online Account Center; the ability to open a high yielding savings account; no cost life insurance for those enrolled in direct deposit; and purchase protection to protect when the account is slightly overdrawn. Cardholders also have access to budgeting tools and Payback Rewards that reward usage of the card.
- Tax refund option
- 5% APY on savings account
- Monthly fee
- Earn cash back on your everyday purchases through Payback rewards
The information provided for ACE Elite™ Blue Visa® Prepaid Debit Credit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (May 6, 2016). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Total VISA® Credit Card (Flower Power) Gloss Prepaid Visa® RushCard Amalgamated Bank of Chicago Union Strong Credit Card
- First Access Visa® Card NASCAR® Credit Card from Credit One Bank® Credit One Bank® Unsecured Visa® for Rebuilding Credit
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card Applied Bank® VISA® Business Card Midnight Prepaid Visa® RushCard