- Intro APR on Balance Transfers of 1.99% for the first 12 billing cycles. After that, APR will be the same as your assigned purchase rate, based on your creditworthiness.
- Low Ongoing Variable Rate APR after introductory period of 7.50%, 9.50%, or 11.50% based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Online access to credit card account information
- Low Annual Fee of $35.00
Information - Rates - Fees
- Returned Payment: $35
- Additional Card Fee: $5 per occurrence
* See website for complete terms and conditions of card usage and application disclosure.
Review by CreditCardsLab
The Select credit card from IberiaBank is just what you want. It charges very low interest rates and no fees on balance transfers. Whether you decide to take advantage of its low interest by transferring debt on high interest cards or not, you can always enjoy the long term intro period applied towards purchases and balance transfers over a 12 month period. Cash advances are not covered by the intro period. A 3% or $5 fee is applied towards cash advances.
Cardholders incur a $45 annual fee.
Card benefits include worldwide acceptance, online account acceptance, and customer support. Additional cards for family and friends are available at $5 per card.
- Low APR on purchases
- Not all applicants are eligible to be approved
- No rewards program
Rewards & Benefits
The information provided for IberiaBank Visa Select is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Nov 21, 2013). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Extra Points Credit Card H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard® Buffalo Bills Extra Points Credit Card
- Tennessee Titans Extra Points Credit Card Baltimore Ravens Extra Points Credit Card PEX Visa® Prepaid Card For Business
- BuyRight Visa® Prepaid Card San Diego Chargers Extra Points Credit Card American Express Gift Card for Consumer