- Get a Credit Line That is Reported To Major Credit Bureaus
- Load One Time - Keep On Using... No Need For Any Additional Deposits
- Activate Today with a $200 Minimum Deposit - Maximum $5,000
Information - Rates - Fees
Low Interest Credit Card
- Additional Card Fee: $30.00
- Returned Payment: Up to $35.00
- Dishonored Check Fee: Up to $35.00
Review by CreditCardsLab
There is a Visa card that works great as an introductory to credit cards. It's the Applied Bank Visa Gold Credit Card. This card requires deposit and it starts off with a small credit limit. The low limit ensures that you don't overspend, causing financial burden and the inability to pay the bill.
The application process is extremely simple, done online with a few basic questions regarding your personal information. There's no application fee or processing fee, so there's no money out of pocket to qualify. Best of all, the card can be used across the globe – anywhere a Visa is accepted, so the possibilities are almost limitless. Use it in stores, online, or even at an ATM. Where you choose to use is up to you.
- Report to Credit Bureaus
- Low fixed APR
- No Employment required
- Annual fee
The information provided for Applied Bank Secured Visa Gold Preferred Credit Card is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (May 6, 2013). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.
- Arizona Cardinals Extra Points Credit Card AccountNow® Prepaid MasterCard® US Bank Visa® Platinum Card
- Tronix Country™ Shopping Credit Indianapolis Colts Extra Points Credit Card St. Louis Rams Extra Points Credit Card
- Buffalo Bills Extra Points Credit Card Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit Vision Silver℠ Prepaid MasterCard®