- Enroll and select a qualifying airline to receive up to $200 annually in statement credits for incidental fees, such as checked bags and in-flight refreshments, charged by the airline
- 20% Travel Bonus when using Membership Rewards® Pay with Points
- Take advantage of 40 premium benefits to help power your business
- Complimentary access to 600+ participating airport lounges through Priority Pass™ Select
- Business Platinum Concierge is like your own assistant, ready to help you with just about anything personal or professional, 24 hours a day
- Purchasing power that can adjust as your business evolves
- Terms & Restrictions Apply*
Information - Rates - Fees
No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Card
Review by CreditCardsLab
This card is a low interest card that offers numerous benefits to small businesses. It offers add on benefits such as the purchase protection plan that allows you to return accidentally damaged items purchased within 90 days, travel insurance and online account management that lets you manage and keep track of purchases through the card and linked employee cards. There's also an account summary and expense management report feature easily accessible from the internet.
Designed for small business expenditure, cardholders can attract new business investors as they interact, ask questions and gain insight from fellow business owners through the online business community. Should there be problems with business a cardholder is able to seek expert advice.
- Special discounts at participating merchants
- Many benefits
Rewards & Benefits
- 1 Point for every dollar spent
- $200 Airline Fee Credit to cover incidentals with the airline of your choice
- 20% Travel Bonus when redeeming with Membership Rewards Pay with Points
Points are redeemable for merchandise, entertainment, and travel related benefits.
- Purchase protection
- Extended warranty for purchases
- Up to $100,000 in travel accident insurance
- Lost luggage insurance
- Auto rental insurance
- Emergency card replacement
- Access to OPEN: The Small Business Network services
- Discounts at FedEx, Hertz, AT&T, and other participating merchants
The information provided for The Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN is believed to be accurate at the time of evaluation (Nov 14, 2013). We strongly advise visitors to review the terms and conditions to verify accuracy of the information posted prior to applying for the product.